Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Don't Worry, Be Happy


Ok, ok I know I haven't been very good at updating my blog, but if you haven't heard yet, I'M ENGAGED!! In that case, I need to get on top of my blogging. Every married person has a blog, so I need to start being better.

I got engaged to Joshua K Whitmore on February 6, 2010. He proposed in Park City, UT on a bridge at the end of Main Street. It was cute and creative and very worth the wait.

Out wedding date is April 30. We are looking forward to it more than anything. I just can't get enough of him. He is just so great and amazing in every way.

We will be living in Provo for the next two years until we graduate. I am at UVU in the Community health major and Josh is at BYU in the Accounting program. We very much look forward to the day where we don't have to study and have projects due!!

This past weekend we went to California to get some wedding stuff taken care of. We found our cake, DJ, place, and took our engagements. I am frantically looking for a photographer. I have a few options, therefore, I am not too worried about it.

Hope you all can keep following my blog. I will keep it up...

4 comments:

Abby said...

We are so so so happy for you and Josh!! Now onto the ring...you must post a picture!! Enjoy these next few months!!

Courtney N said...

Congrats again! I agree with Abby... post a pic of the ring please!!

AM said...

What is Josh holding in his hand in the picture of you two? It's such a good picture, you guys look great! Were those engagements you took? Are you using one of them?

Annica said...

I'm married, but I suck at blogging! So...don't feel bad if you aren't good at it! :)