Afterwards, we went over to Tahnee and Tyler's for cake and ESPN. Tahnee and I got a little to cuddly with the Snuggie :)
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Off Broadway
Last night, Josh and I went out with Tahn and Tyler to "Bravo Broadway" in Salt Lake. It was a compilation of popular Broadway songs in one performance. The singers? Broadway stars...including Alphaba from Wicked. It was a lot of fun to get dressed up and do something different. It was a surprise for Tyler's birthday. He had no idea until we got there.






Afterwards, we went over to Tahnee and Tyler's for cake and ESPN. Tahnee and I got a little to cuddly with the Snuggie :)
Afterwards, we went over to Tahnee and Tyler's for cake and ESPN. Tahnee and I got a little to cuddly with the Snuggie :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the pictures...they turned out cute. Josh does look a little surprised (or scared) in some of them haha, but what else is new...
Fun!
Post a Comment