Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mr. Jones and Me



Working at the MTC Bookstore, we sell Jones soda bottles all day long. Today, an elder pointed out to me that you can submit a picture to be on their labels. So I decided to submit a picture. I want everyone to go on the website and vote for it. I have to fax in a form to finalize the process. I don't know what the whole voting is for, but go ahead and vote.

Here are the steps:
1.) Go to http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/index.php?
2.) Scroll down to the search box and type in "love"
3.) You will see this picture and it's number 0001047501



I think it would be so cute if some of you with little ones, or just creative pictures, submitted to have your own bottle of Jones soda. You also have to fax in a "model consent form." I am really excited and hope this happens. It takes about 90 days to find out if you have been selected. But what the heck? Might as well try it!!

No comments: