Fall semster has started and it's going well so far. Tahnee moved into the Enclave, where I have been living since May, and it's been really fun. She has introduced me to some fun people and tryint to continue to expand my social circle.
One of my friends from BYU-Idaho, Megan, had a baby and of course I had to see it. I walked in when they were giving him his first bath, sponge bath of course. He was two days old!!! Adorable! He's already a month old and doing so good.
My roommates and I had a house warming party last week which was a success and had a TON of people show up. I'll have to get pictures from Tahnee to post.
Last weekend I went on a great date and finally went to my first football game ever!! Fun weekend!
2 comments:
Your hair is all brown! I love it!
You're looking beautiful as ever! Yay for dates! lol *wink*
Post a Comment