
This past weekend, Michael and I went up to Vegas for my trainee's homecoming. It was so fun. We drove up Saturday morning, went over to Sister Megan McArthur's home and then out to lunch. Afterwards, we went back to her house and reminisced on the good ol' days of serving in Tennessee. It brought back great memories. The mission is the one thing that I can look back on with a smile. Through all the tough times I've had, the mission was such a positive expereince and truly has been how I have been able to get through everything!! Awww, aren't missions the best?
Anyways, Michael and I stayed at a former roommate-of-mine's house, Jill. Her and hubby let us crash there for the night. We went over, dropped off our stuff, and took a nap, before our big night out! Yes, we did go out on the strip. Don't worry, we didn't get too wild ;)
Sunday we went to a breakfast buffet and stuff...then to the homecoming. Megan did such a great job. Then a kid in her ward gave the BEST musical number in church I have EVER heard. It was amazing. He could easily beat David Archuletta on American Idol. No joke. That's all me and Michael talked about on the way home. Haha. Here are som pictures from the trip.
Ok I am having trouble loading the pictures so it may take a while!!
No comments:
Post a Comment