Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth

I finally went to Disneyland in the first time in 2 years. Oh my gosh, I can't remember the last time I was so excited and happy. Don't get me wrong I have had a lot of great times this past year, but I think I was so sick that I couldn't really enjoy it. I went with Nicole and her friend Jazmin. It was sooooo great. Here are a few pictures that I took (out of all 52 I took in a 3 hour period).





4 comments:

Ryan and Missy- said...

Ahh, you got your cinnomon swirl...was it as good as you remember? I'm so glad you got your pass. We should go sometime next week...maybe on my birthday, I've always wanted one of those birthday pins...

Tiersha said...

Haha...and a bag of fresh tortillas from California.

{amy k.} said...

how fun! I'm so glad you are feeling better!

NatalieD said...

I hope you felt like a Disney Princess!