Sunday, February 24, 2008

I need a change!!!

I have been thinking a lot about changing my look. Don't worry nothing serious! I just want a new hairstyle. I am really nervous about doing anything drastic but I want too. Eh, it's hair, it can always grow back...right? I found a couple pictures of hairstyles that I like but don't know if they'll look good or not. What do you think?


1?


2?


or 3?

8 comments:

Abby said...

I LOVE changing my hairstyle...It always makes life fun. I really like number 3....I like the bangs... but I also say go short...it is fun to totally change it....good luck and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!`

Annica said...

I like number three too....DO IT! :)

Tiersha said...

ahhh I'm scared...it might take a while!!!!

Jamie said...

Number 3!!!
Jamie

Courtney N said...

I like the first one. Im not so big on the full frontal bangs. so you're thinking blond huh?

Tiersha said...

Yep...summer is coming, I'm single, and moving...I need to try and look impressive lol!

katherine said...

I think I like #2. I'm loving the idea of a you going blonde. Absolutely loving it.

{amy k.} said...

#2 is my fav- especially because I think you and Kirsten Dunst have similar face shapes- maybe I'm wrong but I think that would look hot! Plus- I did the whole front bags and it made me feel like I was in 6th grade again! haha I like the swoop for sure though goin on in #2. Whatever you decide will look beautiful- and good for you to be brave enough to switch it up!