Let me introduce you to my adorable boyfriend.
Name: Josh Whitmore
Hometown: New Town, CT
Height: 5'8" Weight: (I am not going that far, but yes, I do know)
Major: Accounting
Birthday: September 16 (almost 24)
Mission: Indonesia
How long have we been dating (officially)? Almost 2 months (in one week)
How long have we known each other? Over a year
How did we meet? We have been in the same ward since I moved to Provo
Little bit about him: doesn't like to take pictures, easy going, loves movies, humble, smart, genuine, and a democrat ;)
3 comments:
Fun! That's exciting! I'm glad to see you posted! :)
That's awesome he went to Indonesia, my brother in laws girlfriend is serving there right now! And my hubby dreams of going there to surf!
He's a democrat?! I knew I liked him.
A democrat, run Tiersha, run...just joking. it was nice meeting him at the wedding.
Post a Comment