Sunday, May 10, 2009
Feliz Cumpleanos
I hope I spelled that right...Anyway, it's my birthday today. The big 2-4! I can't believe it. I don't feel a day older than 20 sometimes. I am home for the weekend celebrating, along with Mother's Day. Looking back over my past 24 years I am pretty satisfied. I have learned a lot and been through many experiences that have taught me of life's lessons. I have a great family and wonderful friends. I am very content in where I am in life (although I wish I was a little further in school). I really have no complaints. I am sure I'll be posting more of what happens today later on, so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Tiersha (one day late)! Hope it was fun!!
Hi Girlie! I cannot call you kiddo anymore. Do you remember your 16th birthday? I do! "Sister Anderson, only 34 more days til my birthday." "Sister Anderson, only 22 more days til my birthday!"
Well Happy Big Girl Birthday!
Post a Comment