Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Do You Know?

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I guess you could say after the beach pier...

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Monday-a week and a half ago

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes. Especially when I concentrate on it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I sure hope not :)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't know. I think we would constantly be seeking to be center of attention and it would always be a competition. So probably not...just being honest.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Oh yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
They probably wouldn't let me. I'd have a heart attack or something!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Not very hard when I only like 2 kinds of cereal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Sometimes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Chocolate Chip.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Shoes...?

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Oh mercy...either my health problems, big feet, or my retarded ear.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I don't know...my family...

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
It would be fun to see results.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark skinny jeans and NO shoes. My toes are so cold.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The heater running.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Watermelon green

23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Men's cologne

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Probably my mom. I haven't been answering the phone a lot lately.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Well I got it off of Facebook but I like the person who posted it.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Depends if I am there or if it's on TV. But overall, basketball.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown

28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel?

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Hamburgers and fries and cinnamon rolls

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both. But depends who I am with.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Little Miss Sunshine (don't worry it was the edited copy)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I think kisses...it's been so long I can't even remember ;)

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cinnamon rolls or brownies and ice cream

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Melissa

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No clue.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Doctrine and Covenants?

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
American Idol!!!!!! I am obsessed.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Music you can dance too, the waves crashing on the shore, hearing someone tell you they love me...

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
No clue.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I don't know. What's further...Hawaii or New York?

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Surviving multiple heart surgeries

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Mission Viejo, California

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I guess I'll have to see who does this.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
When I get one, then I will gladly tell you how we met.

49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
Depends what mood I am in.

50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Only 5? Emma Smith and ask how she did it. Brigham Young and ask him if he ever intended for his school to be so hard to get into. A psychic and ask who I am going to marry. Celine Dion and just sing her music all night. And then probably just some good looking guy for eye candy :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice "special talent"