Wednesday, January 28, 2009

National Treasure 3: Sisters in the big city


Tahnee and I thought of our own little tradition that we will be continuing. Last year we went on a cruise.

This year we are going to WASHINGTON, D.C. Our airfare is booked (thanks to Mom and Dad) and Tahnee has been doing all the research.

We are so excited. Since Tahnee will be getting hitched sometime this year, we have to do one last hurrah!

But we figured, we are still going to do this every year. A little weekend getaway.

I can't wait. I have never been there before so it's going to be a great expereince. History come to life!!

6 comments:

Annica said...

Ooh I love it there! You will have so much fun! Lots of walking though...

Abby said...

Getting hitched??? did I miss something?

Aubrey Antis said...

Is Tahnee really getting married? WWWOOOHHHOO!!!

Karilyn Carreon said...

i hear the tours are actually really exciting and not just history 101!

The George's said...

They are getting married this year?!!!

Chioma said...

Sorry I couldn't find your email address! But here is the blog I was talking about: http://www.whymormongirlsstaysingle.com/

If you can figure out who is behind it then you're awesome!