Today is the one-year anniversary of my valve replacement surgery. I am alive and well. Who would have ever thought? I am so thankful for all of your prayers and fasting during my crazy year last year. Thanks for being patient and loving me. I was not a nice person when I came home and it was a rough time in many ways. And I am sorry if I ever said or did anything. I am a lot better and hopefully will live many more years!!!! I think the more time goes by, I realize the severity of my problems. It's scary. But I try to have hope and a positive outlook on the future. Thanks again. Glad I could be hear with yall.
I am 24, live in Provo, and I am trying to stay on top of my blogging. I attend Utah Valley University and am really enjoying it. The best part about my life right now is that I am getting married to Josh Whitmore on April 30, 2010. We are so excited and SOOOO ready! Pretty soon this will be a blog about the two of us.
2 comments:
Awww, I'm glad you made it! I was so worried about you! Here's to many many more healthy years!
Wow its really been that long. Im glad you are doing well! I want to see you again!!
Post a Comment