I finally found a cardiologist here in Utah. His name is Larry Green and he's up at the U in Salt Lake. I was there for almost 3 hours. I wanted out of there so bad! Long story short they hooked me up to an "Event Recorder." So anytime I feel weird or whatever, I record it and then send it over the telephone. I have to wear it for a month! Then I had a pacemaker tech come in and interrogate my pacemaker. She couldn't really say anything because she wasn't the doctor, but she told me that my battery life is almost out. Yeah not something I want to hear when I thought I would have another 6 months or so left. But I don't want to jump to any conclusions before I talk to the doctor.
On the other hand....I can't wait til Monday!!! Tahnee, Tyler and I are driving down and it's going to be such a great (and much needed) break! Well I will see you all later!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bah. I hope all of these problems start slowing down for you! Have a happy thanksgiving! We are driving to Washington on Tuesday night. Wahoo!
Post a Comment