Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Dabb

It seems like all my friends are married, which was fun...but let me tell you, them having babies is even more fun. My friend Megan blessed her baby on Sunday. Her husband, Corey, gave one of the sweetest blessings and it was such a neat experience to be there. Issac Fullmer Dabb. I saw him when he was 2 or 3 days old and now 2 1/2 months later...he's so big! After the blessing in Ogden, we went to Kaysville, where both her and Corey are from, and had dinner with the families.




3 comments:

Tara said...

I didn't know you had a blog, how fun! I am adding you to my list!

Happy blogging!

Shay said...

Tiersha!! Were you private? I was just about to email you and say "add me friend!" and you're not private anymore. So how are you?? Are you enjoying school and all that good stuff? Baby Dabb is so cute. Its fun that you guys get to see each other. I miss you, let me know how you are!

Annica said...

He is so cute!