Saturday, May 10, 2008

All Nestled In

For those of you who don't know, I moved to Provo yesterday! Tahnee and I left at 4 am and made the infamous trek up to Utah County. I am living at the Enclave. Tahnee, of course, knew some of the boys in my complex and introduced me. They also moved all my stuff in. You can always count on male help in P-town ;) Then I reunited with a mission buddy, Josh Smith. We had a ton of fun and also went to visit another friend from the mission, Marcus Bennett. By the end of the night, I was exhasuted. I slept in til 9 this morning. That's long for me! Tahnee and I are just now getting ready for the day (at 10:48) and have a fun-filled day ahead of us. I am glad that I am able to get up here and move on with life. I have 5 interviews on Monday, so hopefully something works out and I can start working immediately!

No comments: