Here is a post that Paul wrote December 2 and it never got published. It touched my heart though and I wanted everyone else to be able to read it.
ALRIGHT!!! SHE LET ME!!! I've been asking Tiersha a.k.a. "My Baby", to let me write on this thing since she started it. Sadly, the only reason she is letting me do it is because she is in the hospital still. I know she's gonna be alright. We just ask one thing from everyone that reads this and that is that you keep her in your prayers.
Our plans have totally changed. Looks like I will probably be living in California for a little bit while Tiersha recovers. I just can't wait to finally be with her. Because let me tell you first hand. I Love her. I mean, I really LOVE her!
I'll be totally honest. I'm stressing a little bit. Enough to give me a nice little cold sore. Which I never get unless I'm stressed. I'm trying to get everything done before i leave for Cali on Saturday.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment