There was NO way I would miss Christmas too!!! I came home yesterday afternoon and it was so refreshing to be back! Everything in the hospital went well. December 15 was a little hard, knowing I should have been getting married, but Paul let me just cry it out and he was such a huge strength to me while I was there. Staying in the hospital with me for a week straight really proves his love :) He kept me company and laughing (which is very painful). My heart rhythm is back on track and now I am on 7...yes SEVEN medications for who knows how long! I have to go back this week to get some more bandages off but other than that I will be recovering for the next several weeks. Today we are going to look for a job for Paul. We both have a lot of faith that won't be a big problem. Paul is also living with my family...weird! It will be nice to be together that much but it will be even better when we get married!! We are hoping for February but it all depends. Only time will tell. I just want to thank everyone for praying and fasting and keeping me in your thoughts. I am so grateful for modern medicine and the amazing skills Heavenly Father has given to doctors and surgeons. I will be posting pictures later today so check back!!
Yea! I'm so happy to hear that things are going well for you... I was worried about you girl! I love you and am still praying for you! You and your constant strength never seize to amaze me!
So glad that you made it home safe and sound and in time for the Holidays!!! We have been thinking of you...continue to get rest so you can be all better soon!!!
I am 24, live in Provo, and I am trying to stay on top of my blogging. I attend Utah Valley University and am really enjoying it. The best part about my life right now is that I am getting married to Josh Whitmore on April 30, 2010. We are so excited and SOOOO ready! Pretty soon this will be a blog about the two of us.
3 comments:
Right on sistah! Glad you're doing well.
Yea! I'm so happy to hear that things are going well for you... I was worried about you girl! I love you and am still praying for you! You and your constant strength never seize to amaze me!
So glad that you made it home safe and sound and in time for the Holidays!!! We have been thinking of you...continue to get rest so you can be all better soon!!!
Post a Comment