Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Presents!!!

This morning Paul and I went to the Irvine Spectrum to get him some applications at restuarants there. While we were there we bought each other our Christmas presents. Hollister jeans. Haha. We both need some...so we justified a little bit and decided that would be our gift to each other. We asked the cashier for a couple gift boxes and Paul kinda said under his breath "they are our Christmas presents to each other." The guy asked, "Really?" Then we all laughed. When we got home, Ryan and Melissa were here to help us tape our annual Christmas movie for our parents. Each year we reinact everything that has happened in our family over the past year. That's all my parents want and it's pretty enjoyable to do. We are supposed to film over the year but we always seem to do it in one day. Ryan has helped us every year with it and so it was only tradition he come over again. This year we were able to add Paul to the mix. Paul and I wrapped our other gifts and we are 95% ready for Christmas. It still doesn't feel like Christmas but I am so excited that it's here.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thats funny about the presents... I wish i could go there and go and see all you guys... YOu get better TIersha... Although its sad the wedding was put off... at least now i can come! thanks for waiting for me! im just kidding... You have a great CHristmas! i love Ya'll!

Meg said...

Tiersha - You look great! I miss you. I freaked out when I thought I missed your reception. I've been dying to see you. Idon't think I've seen you sinse High School!!! I'm glad you're doing better and hope to see you soon!

-Megan Peterson