Sunday, November 11, 2007

Updates....

We are now in counting-down -the-days mode and as of today, there are 34 days left!!! Man time goes by fast, but not fast enough ;) Paul is coming down for the week of Thanksgiving and I am very much looking forward to that. We will be very, very busy getting last minute wedding stuff done. We will be spending Thanksgiving with the Neilson family this year. Paul looks forward to getting to know everyone a little better. Our biggest priority right now is finding a place to live. We are moving to Salt Lake City, UT and will be attending the BYU-Salt Lake center. All of our classes this semester are together....so we can help each other with homework and be a good motivation for one another! 18 credits!! We will have a full load. Paul will transfer with Applebee's and I will be looking for a job. We are excited to start our lives together. This time of the year marks over 2 years of knowing each other. We were usually missionaries, but still...we knew each other!

I will try to stay on top of this with any new updates.

2 comments:

Ryan and Missy- said...

Yeah!! I'm excited that you're blogging!!

Abby said...

So glad that you are blogging we LOVE blogging or should I say I!!!