Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm going under the knife....well kinda

It's official....I'm having surgery to get my tonsils out on November 26 at 6:oo p.m. Wow doesn't my life just seem to be one adventure after another? I was at the doctor for 3 hours today and he said it was obvious they need to come out. I am so grateful they were able to schedule me so quickly. Luckily, it's only a 20 minute procedure and outpatient. So I'll be home that night!! Wahoooooo!!! Hopefully I recover well and in time for the big day...in 29 days!!! Paul is glad it's after he leaves, even though I wish he were here with me. Oh well. He'll have enough to deal with :) Hopefully this will be the last of my infections and doctor visits for a while. I am just glad I was born in a time with great doctors and medicine and technology. I do have to give blood...and I am never ready or willing to do that!! lol

No comments: